Here are our current vacancies. If none of them matches your profile, please submit an independent application.
If you intend to apply for an on-board position, please note that applications should be submitted directly to Sirius Ship Management. Otherwise, they will not be considered.
ROLES: Comptable - Accountant
CONTRACT: Permanent Contract
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Accountant for our Finance Department, who will report to our Accounting & Reporting Manager.
This position will manage the accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets, inventory and general ledger reconciliations functions and the accounting systems.
In particular, He/She will be responsible for:
- assist and overseeing the accounting quarter-end closing process general ledger reconciliation functions for corporate activities
- assist preparing the year-end / interim Financial Statements in conformity with International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- assist the relation with auditing firm and all audit processes
EXPERIENCE AND RELEVANT SKILLS
Eligible candidates has:
* Bachelor degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
* 3 years of experience in Accounting and Reporting
* Knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word). Knowledge of ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning and other System (IT2 System; Tagetik) is a distinct advantage
* Fluent in English and a good knowledge of Italian and/or French are required
* Experience in a multi-national company / multi-country/currency environment is preferred
* Time management
* Effective communication
* Strong desire to grow and make a difference in the role and the Company
Born as a family business in the Thirties, when the d’Amico family took its first steps in the shipping industry, the Group currently operates a fleet of about 120 vessels and employs a total staff of 350 ashore employees and over 3000 seafarers rotating on board its vessels.
The Group is headquartered in Rome, with offices in Monaco, London, Dublin, Luxembourg, Singapore, Stamford (USA), Vancouver (Canada), Mumbai (India) and Santiago (Chile).
Our corporate culture is founded on three pillars:
- the modern technology of the fleet
- the professional excellence of its people
- the concrete commitment to social responsibility.
d’Amico Shipping Group is strongly dedicated to relevant and constant development programmes of its assets and resources, thus strengthening its competitive position in the world. A continuous effort is made to support the professional growth of its people and, on the other hand, to finance investments for the achievement of a consistent, modern and eco-friendly fleet.
d’Amico is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all relevantly qualified applicants are considered without any discrimination.